ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintaining compliance with internal standards, regulations, and gaming regulations.
• Visually monitor all areas of the property at all times in order to identify possible theft or safety risks.
• Actively monitor cash-handling areas, ground floor, upstairs, and various other areas of the property
• Research and review disputes, locate video evidence requested for investigations by other departments, and conduct special surveillance assignments.
• Operating with phones, computers, and other surveillance equipment, input/retrieve data, take photographs, and make DVD’s.
• Maintaining the highest level of discretion and confidentiality while performing all surveillance duties.
• Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
• Perform supportive functions and other duties as assigned within the scope of this job description to be determined by the supervisor based on business needs.