ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintaining compliance with internal standards, regulations, and gaming regulations.
• Visually monitor all areas of the property at all times in order to identify possible theft or safety risks.
• Actively monitor cash-handling areas, ground floor, upstairs, and various other areas of the property
• Research and review disputes, locate video evidence requested for investigations by other departments, and conduct special surveillance assignments.
• Operating with phones, computers, and other surveillance equipment, input/retrieve data, take photographs, and make DVD’s.
• Maintaining the highest level of discretion and confidentiality while performing all surveillance duties.
• Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
• Perform supportive functions and other duties as assigned within the scope of this job description to be determined by the supervisor based on business needs.
This job application is open until June 1.
This is a part-time position. You’re required to work up to 40 hours a week.