The Virginia Street Brewhouse is a multi-use speakeasy and nightlife venue, and is host to one of the largest selections of craft beer on tap and bottled. We strive to be a local watering hole – right in Downtown Reno Nevada!
The Brewhouse has two levels. Our first floor is the main bar area and includes a dance floor, stage area for bands to perform and pool tables.
The second floor is The Denim Lounge, tapping into the roots of our building’s history as a jean factory. This will be a contemporary hideaway lounge for patrons to have drinks & party with friends! The space can also be rented for private gatherings.
VSB IS OPEN FRIDAY & SATURDAY
Virginia Street Brewhouse has has put some simple things in place for us to stay safe and to stay open.
1. Wear your mask when you are coming in and traveling through the building.
2. Don’t come order at the bar .
3. Lets just have a good time
4. Stay with your group no more than 6 per group and 6 ft away unless asked to join.
5. No bar seating
6. We will take temperatures of all guests.
7. One person at your table has to order food.
We will be bringing you live music once the governor allows us to.
Stay tuned to the Facebook or website for more show information.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Sunday thru Thursday – Closed unless we have an event
Friday and Saturday
8:00 PM – 2:00 AM or later if we are busy
Drop Us a Line
DON’T BE SHY.
LET US KNOW IF YOU
HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
Virginia Street Brewhouse
211 N Virginia Street
Reno, NV 89501